Sales Executive (Centrapay)
Altered State Machine
Centrapay is an exciting and fast-growing fintech backed by some of the very best investors and minds in payments and technology. We’re building a global network that enables new payment experiences, while reducing fraud and cost. Our brand purpose is to help the world get beyond plastic-card payments. We do this by creating new ways to pay and get paid digitally. We are obsessed with our customers, and engineering software solutions to solve their problems.
As an Account Executive, you will help supercharge our growth, helping make Centrapay the next big New Zealand tech success story. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing key relationships, identifying and engaging prospects, converting them into qualified opportunities and looking after the sales cycle end-to-end.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important clients.
- Engaging prospects through phone calls, emails, online and in person meetings.
- Successfully managing complex sales cycles end-to-end.
- Maintaining, maturing and converting a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Managing key accounts, running account plans and managing important external stakeholders.
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and challenges.
- Helping enable value by solving problems for customers.
- Attend industry events, community events and join networking groups to proactively build your network, drive conversations and identify opportunities.
- Working closely with our leadership team to refine the company’s commercial propositions.
Who we’re looking for
- You obviously have exceptional communication skills and sales aptitude - you build rapport quickly. You love people!
- You will be able to identify customer needs and are passionate about exceeding client expectations.
- You’re naturally comfortable on the phone or in front of potential customers. You can articulate value propositions clearly and handle objections.
- Well-developed communication as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skills.
- You’re curious and results-driven. You’re always looking for opportunities to grow, make improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines.
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude.
- You’re high-energy, self-motivated and comfortable taking ownership.
- You have 3-5 years of sales and account management experience and want to keep on growing in a fast-paced fintech start-up.
- Background in software sales, or payments is advantageous.
- You are ideally based in Auckland.
We look after our people at Centrapay – our biggest focus is our culture and ensuring we create a positive and healthy work environment. We continuously look at ways to make improvements and regularly ask for employee feedback and input.
Our key benefits include:
- We offer flexible working and aim to look after our people. We understand you have commitments outside of work – which could be picking up the kids from school, going to gym during the day or just making sure you get to go for a bike ride before work.
- We have a down-to-earth, open culture that values inclusion.
- We have a flexi-working environment, we work both remotely and from the office.
- You have the flexibility to balance your work-life in a way that's right for you.
- Performance-based remuneration, training and development opportunities.
- Challenging work.
- We offer ongoing learning and development; investing in our people’s growth is key.
- Health Insurance.
For more information on Centrapay please visit https://centrapay.com/