Nurse Practitioner, Australia (Telehealth)
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Through telehealth, conduct consultations with patients, including diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as appropriate and managing medication side effects;
- Provide exceptional ongoing clinical support for patients;
- Responding to medical issues;
- Assisting in the creation of improved models of care, extensive support programs and better patient outcomes.
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive hourly rate of $80 per hour
- Work from 10 - 20 hours per week (option to increase hours), with complete flexibility around your schedule, not just 9-5
- Work from the comfort of your home and/or from our beautiful Sydney office
- Support from our team of nurses and patient support specialists and Euc GPs
- Avoid unpaid admin work - our technology platforms is designed to automate workflows like letter templates and electronic patient notes
- Use telehealth to provide inclusive, empathetic and non-stigmatised care to vastly improve the patient experience
- Options to be involved in clinical project work, including quality improvement, clinical trials and content creation etc.
- Qualified health professional - you are a qualified Nurse Practitioner with AHPRA registration without restrictions
- Passion for telehealth and primary care - demonstrated experience in primary care conditions and telehealth experience is a big plus
- Tech-savvy - you are confident in navigating digital applications for clinical practice.
- Experienced decision maker - you can make timely and accurate referral decisions based on your clinical expertise; stressful situations don't phase you
- Trust - patients trust you implicitly because of your experience, your confidence and your manner
- Clear communicator - communicating with patients, health professionals and team members comes naturally to you; you get the message across clear and concise
- Heart - Patients love their interactions with you, feel safe and supported in your care and keep coming back!