Accounts Payable Officer, Manila
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
You will be responsible for:
Working closely with our internal and external customers, your key responsibilities include:
- End to end ownership of the accounts payable processes for our global entities across Australia, Europe, UK and Japan.
- Assistance in reconciling employee expenses in our virtual credit card platform
- Support end of month activities and assistance to the Finance Operations Team Lead as required.
- Managing the reconciliation of company banking in Xero and Netsuite, ensuring correct allocation to invoices and credit notes
- Management of outstanding debtors and following up on payment
- Assistance in managing the Accounts Receivables workflow including receipting POs, confirming availability of stock for order and raising invoices in our accounting system
- Maintaining invoicing for our third party pharmacy entities, including ad-hoc calculations
- Maintaining invoicing for business commissions as and when they arise
- Managing intercompany invoicing as required
- Responding to staff queries pertaining to accounts payable as required.
Skills and abilities required:
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience using Netsuite is required (experience migrating from another ERP to Netsuite would be a bonus)
- Experience with Google Suite (Sheets) and Excel required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise workflow
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain business partner relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to support key outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to learn new cloud based tools to automate AP workflows