Operations Support Specialist, Manila
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
About the role (What you’ll be doing)
Eucalyptus believes that providing multidisciplinary clinical support to patients throughout their treatment is critical to achieving our mission. We want to provide patients access to the right clinician at the right time to support their journey.
The Practitioner Support Specialist will play a vital role in:
Supporting our multidisciplinary Medical Support team who provide ongoing treatment advice to patients; and
Ensure EUC healthcare professionals have access to the tools, resources, and support they need to provide exceptional care to our patients.
This position is ideal for individuals who are passionate about healthcare, possess strong communication skills, and are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Provide support to patients with a range of conditions, primarily via email:
- Respond to patient enquiries and provide pre-approved support through email;
- Ensure that patients receive a high quality, timely and accurate response to their enquiry;
- Initiate communication with patients based on tracker information to check on their progress and escalate to the appropriate clinician for assistance to increase medication adherence
- Practitioner Onboarding and Technology Support:
- Efficient Onboarding: Coordinate the seamless onboarding process for new practitioners, ensuring they have access to all necessary tools and technology.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to practitioners on the use of our telehealth platform and other essential technology tools.
- Troubleshooting: Act as the first point of contact for practitioners experiencing technical issues, diagnosing and resolving problems, or escalating when necessary.
- Daily Interaction with Practitioners and Pharmacy partners:
- Timely Assistance: Respond promptly to practitioners' and pharmacy partner inquiries, addressing their questions, concerns, and requests.
- Proactive Check-Ins: Initiate regular check-ins with practitioners to ensure they have the resources they need and to gather feedback on their experiences.
- Feedback Collection: Act as a conduit for practitioners to share insights, feedback, and suggestions with the appropriate teams within the company.
- Troubleshooting: Act as the first point of contact for practitioners experiencing operational issues, diagnosing and resolving problems, or escalating when necessary.
- Monitoring of consults:
- Routine check-in of our consult queues and actioning the necessary steps based on our guidelines
- Issue Resolution:
- Prompt Issue Resolution: Troubleshoot and resolve practitioner issues efficiently, striving to minimize any disruptions to their telehealth services.
- Escalation Protocol: Follow established escalation procedures for complex issues, ensuring that they are addressed effectively.
- Share patient and practitioner insights with the clinical services team and wider business
- Share feedback from patients and practitioners regarding their experiences with the service to improve the overall patient experience, service quality and system improvement
About you (Who you are)
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred but not mandatory.
- You are tech-savvy: The ideal candidate should be comfortable with various commonplace technologies, have a strong understanding of digital tools, and be able to adapt to new systems quickly.
- You are detail-oriented: We are seeking candidates who can manage complex processes, follow guidelines, and ensure a high degree of accuracy in their work.
- You are adaptable: Telehealth is a dynamic field with evolving technologies and regulations. The candidate should be adaptable and open to change.
- You have customer service experience: Previous experience in customer service, call centers, or support roles is a significant advantage. Experience in a healthcare or telehealth environment is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills: Strong English written and verbal communication skills are essential. The candidate should be able to explain technical details in a clear and concise manner and interact professionally with practitioners.
- You have exceptional problem-solving abilities: The role requires a candidate who can think critically and troubleshoot effectively, whether it's resolving technical or operational issues.
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed from Day 1, this includes: sick, maternal/paternal, compassionate, and vacation leave. Personal health days leave and budget to encourage you to take care of your well-being. A reliable health insurance provider accredited by major hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers nationwide, plus coverage of up to two dependents. Standard employer share for statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF), and 13th month pay. Also, transportation allowance to support your expenses when reporting to our Makati office.
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget and additional leave credits, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.