Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you'll be doing)
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and partner with our various departments to help us grow our global teams and continue revolutionising the approach to healthcare.
In 2023, we have ambitious plans, and you'll play a vital role in shaping our teams and helping us build our external brand. It’s an exciting opportunity to leave your mark and shape the future of healthcare by finding the best talent in the global market.
We do Talent Acquisition a little bit differently!
Having implemented a business-led recruitment model, you will be a central point of contact delivering coaching, training and mentoring, enabling our managers and executive team to find the best talent! You will work collaboratively with various teams and departments and work on strategic projects to find unique ways to attract talent globally! We ‘dare to be great’ and this goes for every part of our business including Talent Acquisition!
- Facilitate the end-to-end talent acquisition process, including arranging interviews, assessments, and testing of shortlisted candidates, to ensure a positive experience for applicants and hiring leaders
- Coach and support managers and executives on recruitment best practice and provide training to new hiring managers on process, systems and sourcing strategies
- Work closely with our teams to create “out-of-the-box” sourcing strategies to ensure we attract the best talent in the market
- Provide exceptional care to ensure a positive experience for both hiring managers and candidates
- Responsible for requisition management and within our ATS
- Leverage Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Seek and different sourcing techniques and platforms to identify and secure top talent.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and interviews
- Create timely reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Be part of shaping and executing our Employee Value Proposition
Why you’ll love this role:
- You’ll be busy, building talent pools, speaking with potential candidates, and providing end-to-end recruitment operations for our hiring managers across APAC
- Leading innovative sourcing initiatives to attract passive talent and proactively build talent pipelines.
- Data-driven approach to recruitment and the ability to track market trends and provide analysis to the talent team and stakeholders.
About you (Who you are)
- At least 4 years of sourcing or recruiting across entreprise-wide roles
- Ability to prioritise multiple hiring and recruiting managers, priorities, roles
- Experience sourcing candidates and building pipelines
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed from Day 1, this includes: sick, maternal/paternal, compassionate, and vacation leave. Personal health days leave and budget to encourage you to take care of your well-being. A reliable health insurance provider accredited by major hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers nationwide, plus coverage of up to two dependents. Standard employer share for statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF), and 13th month pay. Also, transportation allowance to support your expenses when reporting to our Makati office.
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget and additional leave credits, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.