Senior Channel Partnerships Manager
At FrankieOne, we are on a mission to redefine identity verification and fraud prevention across the world. Serving an expansive client base across 120 countries in a multitude of sectors—from banks and fintechs to gaming and beyond—we provide best-in-class onboarding and fraud detection solutions. Our diverse and impressive clientele includes industry heavyweights like Shopify, Westpac, AfterPay, and Binance, as well as the fastest-growing fintechs. With approximately $50 million in funding from the world's largest VCs, including AirTree in Australia and GreyCroft in the US, we've solidified our position as a trusted global leader.
But what really sets us apart is our dedication to the mission. We are fiercely committed to protecting customers and minimising their exposure to risk. We strive to provide a trusted, scalable experience that not only meets regulatory requirements but also genuinely makes people smile. When you join the FrankieOne team, you're joining an energetic, hoodie-wearing, compliance tech-geek team that loves nothing more than solving big problems and dreaming big in the process. We move fast and fix things, because that's what it takes to help global companies do big things, fast.
We are seeking our first Senior Partnerships Program Manager to join our Melbourne office. In this role you will build, develop and lead our strategic partnership programs to accelerate our company’s strategic growth both locally, and globally, developing our partnerships infrastructure and processes across our channels. This is a crucial addition to the Commercial team at FrankieOne where you will materially shape the future of a game-changing category creator.
Our team continues to build enterprise-grade SaaS solutions that create huge value for our customers. Our product has created its own momentum and we have already signed three of the top four banks in Australia and many leading fintechs globally without having a marketing function in place or senior sales team. We are kicking huge goals in the enterprise market and making a massive impact in the financial services sector, though we will be seeking your support to drive it to the next level.
You will bring a passion for acquiring and developing strategic partnerships with fintech companies, financial institutions, technology providers, and other relevant organizations, understanding the needs of our mutual ideal customer profiles. You understand and can champion the importance of executing clear and scalable programs, accurate CRM data capture, and consistency in our methodologies and processes. As a Senior Team Member, you will also lead by example, driving your own results, while assisting other team members to be highly successful.
You are …
You are an energetic and proven partnerships leader who swears by a strong operational rhythm. You have likely worked in a mid-sized business where you have worked with best-in-class strategies and structures, enabling success for you and your team. You are excited by the opportunity to create something that you can be proud of and build a department. Commercial acumen is your thing and great people love working with you. You thrive in an environment where you are running complex strategies with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Whilst you have worked within the enterprise space, you are not a corporate stalwart but someone who can blend with any business. You love working with smart people and you get excited about solving big problems for customers.
Your ticket to success:
Strategic Partnership Development:
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritise potential strategic partners.
- Develop and negotiate partnership agreements that align with our business goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners.
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of partnership programs.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure successful program implementation.
- Monitor and report on the performance of partnership programs.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product, and other departments to align partnership strategies with company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
Innovation and Improvement:
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve partnership strategies and processes.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and market opportunities.
- Provide insights and recommendations to senior management.
In a previous life you have:
- Experience in developing and building a partnerships program, including content development, processes, and
- Experience managing and selling into complex businesses (SaaS)
- Experience partnering with with C-level executives
- Exceptional project management, presentation and writing skills
- An appreciation and understanding of metrics, and how these achieve results
- Honed your ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive under pressure
- Proven yourself as strong collaborator with peers and internal stakeholders
- Ideally worked in banking, FinTech, SAAS based products, or identity verification.
Our benefits & ways of working
Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
Hybrid Working: We come together 3 days a week so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed) & flexible public holidays.
Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!