The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employee's access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential.We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will support the engineering teams as they deploy applications to production using Kubernetes, Terraform, and CI-CD automation. From implementing security measures for production environments to tracking and reporting on the frequency and severity of incidents. You will help to answer questions from developers, the support team, management and your fellow DevOps team members and figure out why things are not performing as they should
What does a DevOps Engineer do every day at Go1?
- You have drive and determination. You care about the details as well as people. You dig to get to the bottom of things and care about your customers.
- You're well versed in the details of the software delivery process from the developers' fingers to what ends up on production.
- You have experience working in a public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure, or Oracle Cloud. You have experience in some of the more advanced tools like Terraform, argocd, Kubernetes, DataDog, and Flink.
- You have experience with the Linux operating system.
- You have experience with containerization and Kubernetes.
- You'll have imaginative ideas on how to solve problems. You're not afraid to suggest wild ideas to stir the conversation.
- You have experience running, deploying and diagnosing applications written in PHP and Node.js/Typescript. You're not afraid of code that's written in a language you've never seen before.
- You can write code in a modern language. We prefer TypeScript, GoLang, and Python but any language you can get the job done with will work.
- You may not like writing documentation, but you understand the need for it and can, and will, do it.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- 13th month salary
- Premium annual health checkup
- Global health insurance for you and your dependents, accessible immediately on commencement
- Life insurance
- 20 days annual leave and 11 paid public holidays
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund to invest in education that’s important to you
- 2 days of volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site food, barista made coffee and fresh juice
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.