Senior Product Manager
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
Go1 is committed to evolving our 1st Party (owned) product experiences to meet the evolving needs of learning admins and learners. Our ultimate vision is to expertly match users with the ideal content exactly when they need it. As a Senior Product Manager, you'll spearhead the design and enhancement of user experiences. Your responsibilities will encompass harmonizing various facets of our product offerings, transforming them into a unified, impactful solution pivotal for realizing our ambitious goal of becoming the world's leading learning expert.
What does a Senior Product Manager do every day at Go1?
Evolving Core Experiences: Lead the transformation and consolidation of diverse product areas into a unified, customer-centric product experience catering to our customers, partners, and learners.
Driving User Growth and Retention: Identify and capitalize on opportunities to expand the user base and enhance retention rates. Develop experiences that facilitate access for admins and learners while amplifying our discovery opportunities.
1st Party Applications Strategy: Define and execute a strategy to enhance the interaction experience for learners engaging with Go1 through our mobile and productivity applications. Innovate to ensure a seamless user journey.
Deliver scalable product experiences: Scaling is in our DNA, and you'll play a pivotal role in making it happen. Lead and collaborate with an exceptional team of product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists to execute cross-product and cross-functional initiatives. Your contributions will be felt not only by our customers but also by our internal processes as we continue to grow.
We will be excited about you if:
- You have proven experience shipping high-quality user experiences. You know how to take complex products and services and transform them into intuitive, delightful experiences.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator: You can distil diverse perspectives into a unified vision and articulate goals and priorities in a way that inspires action. You can succinctly articulate goals, progress, and priorities in written, verbal, and presentation formats.
- You are a strategic thinker who solves for the bigger picture. You can autonomously execute on your vision to deliver measurable impact for customers and the business.
- You can ruthlessly prioritize and make the hard trade-offs needed to accelerate the business strategy.
- You are data driven and can confidently use data in your decision making. SQL proficiency is a plus.
- You've ideally worked in the L&D world or marketplaces / high-growth SaaS companies (desirable)
- You can confidently work autonomously with remote teams and stakeholders across different time zones (AU, US, EMEA)
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.