The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive.
The Payroll Manager, is responsible for leading and overseeing the global payroll operations across multiple countries. This role involves managing a team of 2 direct reports (Payroll Officers) who handle payroll processes in Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Ireland, and employer of record team members.
As a Payroll Manager, you will be individually accountable to:
- Provide leadership and management oversight to a team of 2 direct reports handling payroll in various countries.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll across Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Ireland, and employer of record team members.
- Collaborate with Payroll Officers to resolve complex payroll issues and discrepancies.
- Stay updated on changes in global payroll regulations and ensure compliance in all relevant countries.
- Implement best practices to mitigate compliance risks and promote adherence to local tax and labor laws.
- Lead initiatives to improve and streamline global payroll operations, including the implementation of new technologies and systems.
- Oversee the generation and analysis of payroll reports to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on payroll analytics.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including HR, Finance, and Legal teams, to ensure seamless coordination in payroll processes.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead the team in achieving organizational goals and objectives related to payroll.
Essential experience that will set you up for success:
- Proven experience in managing a global payroll cycles.
- Extensive knowledge of payroll regulations in Australia. Experience in Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, and/or Ireland would be highly regarded.
- Experience in implementing new payroll systems.
- Familiarity with payroll software such as HiBob, Employment Hero, DATEV, PayFit, Trinet NetSuite.
- Leadership skills and ability to lead and motivate a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changes in regulations, processes, and technologies.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly work from home or transport reimbursement
- One time work from home office set up budget
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- PTO + Wellbeing days
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Family planning & parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.