Sales & Partnerships Associate
When it comes to food experience, me&u helps you always feel like a local. The company’s vision is to bring that feeling to everyone, anywhere - so no matter what neighbourhood you live in or visit, you’ll always know the perfect place to go and exactly what to order.
me&u is used by 6000+ bars, pubs, and restaurants to create memorable guest experiences and grow their brands. With 200 staff in five countries, and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, me&u is the consolidation of two leading hospitality technology companies: Mr Yum and me&u, who merged in November 2023.
About The Role
You’re likely early in your sales or partnerships career, you know you have lots to learn but that excites you. You’re looking to join a company that has big ambitions and knows there’s still plenty to do. You’re diligent and willing to get stuck in! The primary purpose of your role is to win new business from inbound leads, build close relationships with partners and assist senior team members with large new business opportunities.
- Support the UK Managing Director executing joint initiatives with key partners
- Work with our data team to produce, and share, monthly reports with key partners on success of the partnership
- Work with our data team to produce, analyse and share internal reports analysing the success of key partnerships
- Be the main day to day point of contact for key partners for queries and lead sharing
Success in the Role
- You’re learning quickly and are able to successfully do your own sales, following our sales methodology
- You’re ensuring our prospects have everything we need, following the MEDDIC methodology, throughout the buying process. It’s differentiating us from the competition and ensuring we’re winning over 50% of all leads we generate
- You’re diligently keeping our CRM (Hubspot) up to date , it reflects the reality, and we’re able to forecast accurately every month
- You’re driving the majority of our engagement with our partners, they consider us somebody who follows through on what we say and hence are sending us any leads they have
Work with impact and purpose. We’re helping the hospitality and entertainment industries to thrive and me&u is at the forefront of this. Expect collaboration and interesting problems to solve.
Work with great people. Work alongside a supportive, diverse and inclusive team. You’ll have the trust, freedom and support to experiment and not be afraid of failure but to learn from it...and have fun together along the way.
Work that challenges you. We’re growing quickly, and you will too. You’ll have numerous opportunities to embrace discomfort, grow and learn as me&u expands and scales globally.
Work that works for you. We’re a flexible, remote-friendly place with inclusive leave options and day-to-day work times to suit your routine. We prioritise our team’s mental health & overall wellbeing, with access to mental health days and support programs.
Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
We’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive me&u community. That’s why we actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accessibility assistance at any stage of the process, please let us know.