Executive Assistant & Office Manager
AirTree is a venture capital firm with a mission to back the most ambitious Australian and Kiwi founders who are building the iconic technology companies of tomorrow, right from the start. As one of the largest and most active funds in Australia and New Zealand, you'll be working with 80+ of the most exciting startups in our region, including Canva, Linktree, Who Gives a Crap, Employment Hero, Go1, Brighte, Eucalyptus, Immutable and Mr Yum.
In early 2022, we announced a new $700m fund with $250m dedicated to investing in early stage companies.
We're a down-to-earth team from diverse backgrounds but with the same passion: startups and technology. We've written a lot about what we do at AirTree, check out our blog and our team bios on our website.
We are committed to building a world-class VC platform for Australia and New Zealand startups with global ambitions. This is an opportunity to help shape AirTree and make an impact on our region's tech ecosystem.
About the role:
Your primary role will be to ensure the smooth running of the office and providing full executive support for Investment Partners. This includes all elements of office management, supporting internal and external events, scheduling and inbox management. You will work closely with Viorica Favetta, Margaret Wairau, and the rest of the leadership team.
We’re looking for someone with energy, passion, drive and smarts who would like to work in venture capital. You will become an integral part of our operations team and will be based in Sydney. This is a full-time permanent role.
What you’ll do
- Lead office operations, including facilities management and elevating our office experience, collaborating with the rest of the team
- Meet and greet visitors and general office administration
- Manage orders for gifts, lunches, groceries, and office supplies, and coordinate event logistics
- Drive office-related projects and implement changes to improve efficiency
- Providing full executive support for 1-2 Investment Partners, including extensive diary management, planning and booking complex travel itineraries
- Provide calendar and scheduling support for 1-2 other senior members of the team
- Coordinating events and managing the office space for external events
- Amplifying company culture