Technical Project Manager
Altered State Machine
Futureverse is a technological and cultural foundation for the open metaverse where creators, companies and communities conjure their future.
The Futureverse infrastructure enables companies and creators to deliver the open metaverse experience that they want for their audience. A seamless portal in and out of all apps in the metaverse, Futureverse allows users to travel with a passport, friends, communications, finances and content.
Our vision is to enable every human to create the worlds they imagine. We are not building the future. You are.
As Technical Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the delivery of our products to market. Your main responsibility is to oversee all aspects of the project lifecycle, from planning and scoping to delivery and execution based on the agreed vision and roadmap - managing project risks, issues, and changes. This includes ensuring stakeholders have a clear understanding of project scope and status.
When we say 'technical' we don't expect you to code, but you'll be able to speak the 'Dev' language and know what types of questions to ask the Engineering team. You'll have an interest in web3 and have experience in building complex products.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, resource plans, and monitor progress against these plans throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, to ensure that project objectives are met on time.
- Translate technical documents and concepts into stakeholder friendly documents.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop and implement mitigation strategies as necessary.
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained throughout the project lifecycle, and that all deliverables meet or exceed the agreed-upon specifications.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders, including the Product Owner, senior management, and other relevant parties.
- Manage project documentation, including project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and other relevant docs.
- Foster a collaborative and productive team environment and promote best practices in project management.
- Align with ways of working strategy.
- Maintain data and project tracking in solutions provided.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Technical background - understand the 'Dev' language and have an understanding of CI/CD and what is needed to enable it.
- Proven ability to execute in an agile and fluid environment.
- Strong understanding of web 3 technology is beneficial but not essential (you'll be excited about web3).
- Product delivery. Know and understand the product and future of.
- Experience in the building of complex products eg. technical product, web3 product, game, platform product.
- Experience of contributing to technical specification documents.
- Internal & external stakeholder management experience.
- Cross functional team management experience.
- Start up experience is advantageous.
We're a great place to work at
- Experienced and wickedly talented team and growing
- Modern offices just off bustling K-road
- Venture funded by a consortium of leading crypto investors… and more every day
- Recent Series A funding - $54 million
- Plenty of opportunity
- Real work-life balance
We can offer
- Great variety (no two days are the same)
- Exciting international projects
- Engaging with global AAA gaming companies, game platforms and investors
- The right salary
- Flexibility with WFH options
- The chance to be part of the next generation of the internet… the decentralised Metaverse
If you enjoy being around creative people who are pushing the limits of design and technology, we want to hear from you!
For more information on Futureverse please visit https://www.futureverse.com/
Futureverse embraces inclusivity and celebrates diversity. We are committed to providing a fair, equal and unbiased environment for our people and community. Our values include being open-minded, open-hearted and open-doored.
We’re constantly on the lookout for great people who can help shape the future of the open metaverse with us.
We know applicants may not apply to roles if they don't tick all of the requirements, but please don't let this stop you. If you believe you have the values, skillset and ambition to help us put humans at the centre of the internet, we’d love to hear from you.