Enterprise Product Manager
We are a hybrid, remote-friendly culture, with our company headquarters based in San Francisco. Candidates anywhere in the US are encouraged to apply.
Ambience Healthcare’s mission is to supercharge healthcare providers with AI superpowers.
The most painful part of a provider’s day consists of hours of late-night administrative work, writing detailed documentation in the medical record for each of their visits. We’re starting to see the consequences of this widespread documentation burden: providers are burning out and resigning from their careers in medicine at record rates. Until now, healthcare systems have been unable to find any solutions that work.
Ambience's flagship product, Ambience AutoScribe, is a fully automated AI medical scribe that captures the nuances of provider-patient conversation in real-time into comprehensive medical documentation within the EMR, so providers can focus on what matters most: caring for patients. The product is used by our providers every single day, and for the first time in years, they are able to get home on time for dinner without any documentation homework. Now, our providers refuse to practice without AutoScribe.
At Ambience, you’ll be surrounded by an exceptional team of A-players who are kind, humble, curious, and deeply aligned with the core mission of improving the lives of providers and their patients, including:
- 2nd time founders in healthcare who previously built a virtual care platform
- Author of a leading deep learning textbook featured in the Bill Gates documentary
- Co-founder of Cruise's ML platform team
- Former principal architect at Palantir
- Founder of Reddit's web platform team
- Former head of growth from a leading tech-enabled primary care group
As we experience tremendous pull from the market for our product and on the heels of an oversubscribed Series A round (backed by a16z, Human Capital, and OpenAI, amongst others), we’re actively growing the team across sales, marketing, product, engineering, clinical, and customer success functions.
As a Product Manager—Deployment, your mission will be to ensure that, for the deployments you oversee, provider organizations are adopting and deriving value from Ambience’s suite of products. In your first six months, you’ll work with our Founding Product Manager to graduate marquee accounts into compelling case studies by developing users and key stakeholders into enthusiastic champions.
What You’ll Do:
- Build deep relationships with key stakeholders to quarterback deployments
- Support cross-functional collaboration across teams to establish baselines, design deployment plans, and scope EMR integrations
- Measure and communicate value creation to all stakeholders, converting deployments into successful case studies, and developing enthusiastic champions for future sales
- Manage Provider Impact Specialists to ensure providers are adopting and deriving value from Ambience products
- Help shape the product roadmap and prioritization of new features
Who You Are:
- You have 3-6+ years of product management and/or healthcare management consulting experience who is looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment
- You’re able to establish and develop strong relationships with users and key client stakeholders, deeply understanding their organizational needs to identify and communicate where Ambience can drive value
- You’re able to learn how to manage complex deployments in multi-stakeholder deployments
- You’re able to quickly adapt in the face of new information, breaking down hard problem using first-principles thinking, creatively finding resourceful solutions, and bringing internal and external stakeholders along
- You’re able to process complex situations and synthesize clear frameworks to enable the team to make effective decisions
- You’re able to coordinate internal and external stakeholders through proactive written and verbal communication
- You have demonstrated the ability to own execution of ideas from inception through to successful outcomes
- You desire to be a part of an ambitious, mission-aligned team that delivers breakthrough product experiences.
- You are a low-ego team player who prioritizes co-discovering the best ideas, even if they’re not your ideas
- You value being a kind, encouraging, and supportive teammate to others
- You have demonstrated the ability to thrive in environments with high levels of complexity, uncertainty, and ambiguity
$100,000 - $170,000, with the addition of significant equity.
We’ve intentionally allocated a wider range so that candidates have more flexibility to choose the desired cash/equity split that works for them. Philosophically, we lean towards generous equity grants so that our team truly gets to share in the impact they create.
Are you outside of the range? We encourage you to still apply: we take an individualized approach to ensure that compensation accounts for all of the life factors that matter for each candidate.
Being at Ambience:
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge AI technology, on a product that dramatically improves the quality of life for healthcare providers and the quality of care they can provide to their patients
- Dedicated budget for personal development, including access to world class mentors, advisors, and an in-house executive coach
- Work alongside a world-class, diverse team that is deeply mission aligned
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, paid maternity/paternity leave, quarterly retreats, unlimited PTO, and a 401(k) plan
We’re fortunate to be backed by:
- Top-tier venture firms: Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, and Human Capital
- The best minds in AI: OpenAI Startup Fund, Jeff Dean, Richard Socher, Pieter Abbeel, AIX Ventures, and others
- Healthcare industry leaders: Optum Ventures, Martin Ventures, the Frist family, Randy Parker, Anne Wojcicki, Jay Desai, Nish Bhat, Eren Bali, and others