Full Stack Engineer
Chemist2U is an Australian pharmacy startup that partners with over 600 local community pharmacies to provide same-day delivery of prescription and over-the-counter medications. The company has expanded rapidly by providing a suite of innovative solutions for both consumers and our health care industry partners.
Our mission is to take the hassle out of managing medications and make healthcare more convenient for patients across Australia.
This is a full-time role for a Full Stack Engineer. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end web development, software development, across our MEAN stack. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record working on modern applications and a particular aptitude for front end development.
The role is located in Surry Hills, NSW, with flexibility for some remote work. You will work closely with other engineers, our head of product and technology, and key stakeholders within the business to develop and maintain scalable and web and mobile applications as well as a growing API suite.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Strong proficiency in front-end technologies, particularly Angular (experience with Ionic framework is desirable but not essential.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, functional programming, and design principles.
- Experience with database technologies, particularly MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and services, such as AWS, GCP etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team-oriented mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Dynamic, collaborative and supportive work environment.