System Configuration Specialist
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion.
Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now supporting over 200,000 businesses and 1M+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About The Role
Our Customer Experience Delivery teams are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Platform Configuration Specialists are responsible for working as part of our cross functional teams to drive outcomes for customers during their implementation journey.
Day-to-day you'll be supporting our customers and teams on all things implementations. Your number one focus is to ensure accurate and timely system configuration, ensuring data quality and identification and resolution of configuration data issues. Completion of data entry maintenance on salesforce and other Project systems, whilst communicating clearly with internal stakeholders and exceeding their expectations.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across our Implementations teams helping us provide a mix of paid and unpaid services to customers joining Employment Hero. Reporting into the Implementations Team Leader and working alongside our Implementation Consultants, Project Managers & Payroll Specialists; plus our product and customer support teams, with the opportunity to learn and grow within our start-up culture, this role may change over time and to be successful you will need to be flexible and adaptable.
- Support the end to end Implementation service offering by performing system configuration, checks and analyse configuration issues and develop appropriate resolutions and action items.
- Complete administrative tasks, including systems updates, data review and input, project updates and other ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure data quality, integrity and security.
- Support customers with their implementation journey, by responding to customer queries and providing technical support during the implementation process.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer implementation challenges via thorough testing.
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we implement clients.
- Continuous documentation for updating content to support system implementation.
- Meets & exceeds KPI’s, follows all relevant procedures & standard operating procedures as laid out by Employment Hero and your manager.
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor's Degree (or relevant Qualification) OR 3+ year experience in a SaaS configuration environment.
- Experience in processing and reviewing large data sets.
- Experience administering a HR Information System (HRIS) and/or payroll system, is a plus!
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- Private health insurance, life insurance and more
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**