Payroll Solution Architect
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $2 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in understanding our clients needs, providing tailored solutions, and ensuring their seamless experience with our SaaS platform. Your technical expertise and client-centric approach will contribute to the success and satisfaction of our valued clients.
Beyond system configuration and data management, you will take on a crucial role in demonstrating the seamless setup and smooth transition to our product. You will be the go-to person for showcasing the return on investment details to customers and working closely with the sales team to develop personalised implementation plans, including comprehensive change management strategies.
Your expertise will extend to providing customers with demonstrations of our platform and various product offering. As the implementation phase concludes, you will facilitate a seamless handover to the Customer Success Manager, who will be the single point of contact for ongoing support and success.
Day-to-day, you will support our customers and cross-functional teams during all aspects of implementations, ensuring they are confident in the ease of setting up and transitioning to our product. Working closely with the Customer Success Manager, you will ensure a seamless transition post-implementation, fostering strong relationships with customers to drive their long-term success with Employment Hero.
Your role will also involve delivering bespoke plans to customers, highlighting the tangible benefits and ROI of our platform. Collaborating with the sales team, you will provide valuable insights and contribute to a successful customer journey and making our customers' experience exceptional.
- Serve as a technical advisor to clients by understanding their business requirements and translating them into effective solutions with use of our products.
- Collaborate closely with clients to identify pain points, challenges, and opportunities for optimisation within their workflows.
- Design and present customised solutions that align with client goals, demonstrating the value our platform brings to their operations.
- Lead product demonstrations, workshops, and training sessions to ensure clients fully understand and utilise our platform's features.
- Act as a liaison between clients and our Product teams, conveying client feedback and driving improvements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to clients, addressing inquiries and issues to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with Sales and Implementation teams to ensure successful onboarding and transition of clients to the platform.
- Product Expertise: Maintain a deep understanding of our products and services, staying up-to-date with new features and updates, and sharing this knowledge with clients to optimise their usage.
- Training and Onboarding: Assist clients with onboarding processes and provide training sessions to help them maximise the value of our offerings.
- Analyse data and usage patterns to offer insights and recommendations for optimising clients' usage and achieving desired outcomes.
- Support Sales team and participate in client meetings, business reviews, and feedback sessions, fostering strong client relationships and uncovering upsell opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technical advancements to provide cutting-edge solutions to clients.
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS implementation/configuration position is a plus!
- Proficient in processing and reviewing large data sets to ensure accurate and efficient implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in administering a HR Information System (HRIS) to manage employee data effectively.
- Proven track record in administering a payroll system to facilitate seamless payroll processes.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of implementation tasks, ensuring successful outcomes.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data quality and accuracy during the implementation process.
- Customer centric mindset; demonstrated by a passion for understanding and meeting customer needs, with a commitment to delivering exceptional client experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly build, establish and nurture strong client relationships, by driving trust and confidence in our platform.
- Ability to listen actively to client issues, analyse complex problems, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver effective solutions that address client challenges.
- Provide in-depth technical assistance and support to clients; offering guidance on product functionality, troubleshooting, and best practices.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique requirements and work with internal teams to develop and deliver customised solutions that align with their business objectives.
- Take ownership of escalated issues, ensuring timely and satisfactory resolution while keeping clients informed throughout the process.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $263M Series F round led by TCV in October 2023
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**