Sales Account Manager (Malaysia)
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for experienced B2B sales professionals who want to accelerate their career by joining our high-performing team who consistently deliver best in class results. We are an innovative, collaborative and engaged bunch who truly work together to help one another succeed.
You will be focused on winning new business in the SME market, speaking to C-level and HR Execs across a wide range of business verticals. You will pitch, demo, present and close deals end-to-end, with the majority (70%) of your leads coming from our energetic SDR team. This being said, a drive to generate your own leads and ability to manage your own sales pipeline is a must.
Be part of our foundation team in Singapore, generating momentum in relatively new markets for us (Singapore and potentially Malaysia) and make a successful impact on SMEs within these regions and wider SEA.
Want to know more about this role and working as part of the Employment Hero sales team? Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elkXiSlEJjA
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Business development - you will hunt new business with a consultative approach
- Manage a sales cycle from start to finish - prospect, pitch, demo, present, close
- Confidently present to C-suite executives and be able to negotiate appropriately
- Work closely with the SDR Team to qualify opportunities and close deals
- Maintain a robust pipeline to meet your assigned monthly quota
- Use Salesforce CRM to ensure customer data is correct and up-to-date
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably tech/SaaS
- Experience running an end-to-end sales process (closing deals)
- Fluent in conversational Mandarin to manage our Mandarin-speaking clients
- Confident in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Hungry, curious, tenacious & a team player - We Are One Team
- You are ambitious - there is a huge opportunity for growth as we love to promote from within!
- Competitive and achievable commission structure
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Virtual yoga classes
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations - we host an annual Global Gathering so that you can connect with your team mates in-person!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018