HCM Platform Configuration Specialist
Our mission and where you fit in
At Employment Hero, we’re an ambitious bunch of people on a mission to make employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
Since our inception in 2014, we've had some pretty impressive growth (100% YoY), now serving 300,000 businesses globally, with 2 million+ users on the platform, reaching unicorn status in 2022 - and we have no plans to slow down.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS unicorns, so let’s see if we could be a match!
What might your days look like Life at Employment Hero
Our Customer Experience Delivery teams are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Platform Configuration Specialists are responsible for working as part of our cross functional teams to drive outcomes for customers during their implementation journey.
Day-to-day you'll be supporting our teams in delivering on all things implementations in our customers onboarding journey. Your number one focus is to ensure accurate and timely system configuration, ensuring data quality and identification, and resolution of configuration data issues. Completion of data entry maintenance on Salesforce and other Project systems, whilst communicating clearly with internal stakeholders and exceeding their expectations.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across our Implementations teams helping us provide a mix of paid and unpaid services to customers joining Employment Hero. Reporting into our Platform Configuration Team Leads and working alongside our Implementation Consultants, Project Managers & Payroll Specialists; plus our product and customer support teams, with the opportunity to learn and grow within our start-up culture, this role may change over time and to be successful you will need to be flexible and adaptable.
As a System Configuration Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing these duties:
- Support the end to end Implementation service offering by performing system configurations, checks and analyse configuration issues and develop appropriate resolutions and action items.
- Complete administrative tasks, including systems updates, data review and input, project updates and other ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure data quality, integrity and security.
- Support customers with their implementation journey, by responding to customer queries and providing technical support during the implementation process.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer implementation challenges via thorough testing.
- Contribute to continuous improvement strategies on the way we implement clients.
- Continuous documentation for updating content to support system implementation.
- Meets & exceeds KPI’s, follows all relevant procedures & standard operating procedures as laid out by Employment Hero and your manager.
What will you bring
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor's Degree (or relevant Qualification) OR 3+ year experience in a SaaS configuration environment.
- Experience in processing and reviewing large data sets via Excel, Sheets, etc.
- Experience administering a HR Information System (HRIS) and/or payroll system, is a plus!
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Experience is important, but for us the biggest measure of success is people who can live and breathe our values. Show us what you can bring to the table, and we’ll empower you to let your talents shine.
Life at Employment Hero
At Employment Hero, we're not just working remotely; we're integrating flexibility and global reach into the heart of our daily operations.
We also recognise the value of face-to-face connection, and organise local and global gatherings throughout the year to celebrate our wins and make meaningful connections with our colleagues.
Work your way
Every hero has unique powers. Bound by a common purpose and trust, we encourage each other to work in ways that allow us to bring our best selves to work.
We've got your back
Whether you're a seasoned remote-first pro, or a first-timer, you're in good company. With 900+ heroes globally, team support and collaboration is at your fingertips.
But don't just take it from us, here's a quote from one of our AU heroes:
"Working for a company that has purpose and meaning is felt throughout the entire business. No one turns up to work just to get paid - we turn up to work because we care and take pride in what we do, but we also know how to create balance and flexibility in the important things in our life, such as family, friends and leading a lifestyle consistent with our values."
Plus you'll get to enjoy a number of great perks, including:
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We've got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning and development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Reward and recognition programs - because great work should be recognised and rewarded
- Including Lightning Award for delivering quality work at speed and Values Champion Awards
- Swag app cashback offers and discounts on hundreds of your favourite brands and products
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Social events and team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero
- Annual Global Gathering to get to know your global colleagues - so far we've been to Thailand, Vietnam and are excited to meet in Bali in September 2024
We also recognise that the same recruitment process doesn't fit all, so should you require any accommodations or adjustments, simply let us know.
Are we a match?
Upon applying, you can anticipate a thorough review of your application, followed by an engaging interview process. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to meet with relevant stakeholders, gaining valuable insights into the organisation and the role.
Not exactly the right fit for you?
- If you’re excited about Employment Hero, but this role is not the one for you, we encourage you to explore our careers page, packed with many more great opportunities.
- Know someone who would be a great fit? Feel free to share the role with your network!
Note to recruiters: Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**