Payroll Officer - Finance
As the Payroll Administrator at Eucalyptus, you will play a critical role in owning the payroll administration for all companies, ensuring payroll records are complete and we are meeting our payroll obligations. Working at one of the fastest growing scaleups means you get to move fast - as we scale new challenges come up every single day. You will manage payroll for a range of different companies including Australia, United Kingdom, Germany and many more to come!
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the setup of new employees, employee changes and terminations, ensuring receipt of all relevant forms and documents.
- Review and check employee timesheet for fortnightly payroll.
- Responding to employee and manager queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Employee data reconciliation and migration between systems.
- Month-end and year-end payroll reconciliation.
- Other ad-hoc payroll tasks as required.
Let's talk a bit more about you - to succeed in this role, you'll need the following skills:
- Pay attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- Quick learner
- Excellent communicator
- 1+ years experience in a relevant role (Payroll or HR administration)
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Keypay, Deputy or Xero.
- Experience using Excel.
- Worked within a multi-company group
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 250,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.