Junior Growth Marketer, Manila (AU Support)
Eucalyptus (or ‘Euc’ for short) is an Australian digital healthcare company on a mission to deliver high quality healthcare to millions of patients. Our team is made up of Australia and the UK’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operators, and medical practitioners. We currently have offices and patients in Sydney and London, and are now expanding our team to Manila.
We’re looking for a Junior Growth Marketer to fuel the next chapter of growth for our digital healthcare brands. You will support our marketing teams with the execution of digital performance campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Ads, TikTok and more. We believe exceptional performance marketing is equal parts savvy media buying, creativity & data analysis. And in this role, you will be at the forefront of this intersection.
What you'll do:
As a Junior Growth Marketing Manager at Eucalyptus you will:
- Manage and optimise paid media campaigns for Facebook, Google Ad, YouTube & affiliates across the Eucalyptus portfolio
- Establish a weekly test-measure-learn feedback loop with our creative team to drive consistent ad improvements
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence to share performance metrics and insights to the wider acquisition team
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimisations and execute on the changes
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure Eucalyptus is implementing best in class strategies and tactics
We're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a performance marketing role or similar
- You’ve worked with creative teams to create ads that demand attention, and drive action
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within CAC targets
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings, and areas of opportunities
- Derive key insights from analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Ad Reporting
- Understand the basics of attribution modelling to measure channel uplift
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with paid channels outside of Facebook and Google
- Experience with creating ad statics using tools like Figma or Photoshop
- Experience creating data visualisations and reporting
- Experience with email marketing
- Been through the journey of a fast-growing startup and understand how to excel within such an environment
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high-touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high-quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 200,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We believe ideas are cheap and execution is more important than anything. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing startups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more