Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you’ll be doing)
Eucalyptus is looking for a passionate, self-starter to join as an Operations Associate working in our Supply Chain and Logistics function. This role will involve both day-to-day management of our delivery network as well as project work to help us solve some of the biggest operational problems facing our business - such as scaling our logistics footprint and improving our last mile delivery experience.
The Operations Associate will report directly into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for reporting, managing our carriers and proactively leading projects to improve performance. We’re looking for someone who is data and process driven, loves solving problems and embraces a continuous improvement mindset.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Own our delivery reporting, including monitoring carrier performance metrics, such as DIFOT, and scoping ways to improve data accuracy and build in automation
- Support scoping and implementation of initiatives to improve our last mile delivery experience and scale our logistics footprint
- Partner with suppliers to ensure cost effective and timely movement of international and domestic inbound freight
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to support wider carrier performance management
- Act as the primary point of contact internally for logistics-related issues, support relevant customer enquiries and work with internal teams to resolve any problems that arise
About you (Who you are)
- 2-3 years experience in a supply chain, operations, consulting, or strategy role or in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, carriers and suppliers.
- Strong organisation and decision making skills, with experience running end-to-end projects.
- Resilience and ability to take initiative and drive outcomes in our constantly-changing fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work openly, challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes.
- Passion for changing healthcare to improve the lives of patients.
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We are all owners - You’ll be given equity to ensure that you are able to benefit in the upside of your contribution in helping Euc grow. Your ideas will be valued regardless of your role, you will have ownership over the projects you work on which will feel both terrifying but extremely fulfilling
- We play as hard as we work - From our annual Eucalympics (Olympic themed decathlon), monthly health & fitness allowances, free weekly barista coffees, funded social clubs, quarterly rooftop parties and weekly catered fireside chats, we know how to let our hair down!
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed, this includes: personal health and professional development leave, a generous parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer, additional miscarriage leave (see more on Kin Fertility’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign), as well as our Employee Assistance Programme
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.