Senior Account Director - Financial Services
At FrankieOne, we believe verification and onboarding should be fast, frictionless, and flexible. We’re a trusted global identity and fraud detection engine that is passionate about protecting our customers and minimising their exposure to risk with a trusted experience that scales. We get up in the morning to help companies change the way they serve their people by complying with regulations, detecting fraud and verifying their end users. Our culture is what makes Frankie a great place to work. When you join the FrankieOne team, you’re joining an energetic and passionate group of people who love nothing more than solving problems and dreaming big in the process.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join our award winning team. Bringing passion for what you do, you will be the owner of strategic relationships with our large clients, delivering to and above their expectations. You will bring Frankie employees from across teams together to form ‘pods’, coaching and empowering these teams to drive our growth.
Your ticket to success:
Own it. You own the relationships with our strategic clients and take responsibility for driving growth from these accounts. Endlessly curious, you ask the right questions of our clients and understand their challenges. You use this to develop strategic account plans, pitching concepts and ideas to our clients which generate additional sales.
Inspire. You proactively lead your pod, bringing together expertise from Customer
Success and Technical Operations. You act as a mentor and coach, ensuring they are set up for success when it comes to relationship management in order to achieve account goals. You also work in close partnership with our Product, Sales and Marketing Teams to achieve the best outcomes for our large clients and will build the account team in line with business growth.
Get Stuck In. You’re not just here to lead but you actively get involved with the work alongside your pod. You are a champion for our vibrant culture, sharing and challenging ideas to ensure we ultimately deliver the best outcomes.
Commercial. You achieve strong-positive ROI outcomes at scale through an innate understanding of our growth drivers and efficient activation strategies with our key clients.
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
- 5 years + experience in account management, account executive or partnership related roles, ideally in a start up / scale up environment
- Experience managing and selling into complex Financial Services
- Experience partnering with with C-level executives
- Exceptional storytelling, presentation and writing skills
- Delivered a lot with little and have ideally built similar pods and teams in the past
- Honed your ability to manage multiple clients and thrive under pressure
- Proven yourself as relationship manager, over-achieving on account goals
- Ideally worked in FinTech or Consulting
Our benefits & ways of working
- Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
- Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
- Hybrid Working: At a minimum we come together on Wednesdays and Fridays so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
- Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed).
- Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
- MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!