Head of Marketing
At FrankieOne, we are on a mission to redefine identity verification and fraud prevention across the world. Serving an expansive client base across 120 countries in a multitude of sectors—from banks and fintechs to gaming and beyond—we provide best-in-class onboarding and fraud detection solutions. Our diverse and impressive clientele includes industry heavyweights like Shopify, Westpac, AfterPay, and Binance, as well as the fastest-growing fintechs. With approximately $50 million in funding from the world's largest VCs, including AirTree in Australia and GreyCroft in the US, we've solidified our position as a trusted global leader.
But what really sets us apart is our dedication to the mission. We are fiercely committed to protecting customers and minimising their exposure to risk. We strive to provide a trusted, scalable experience that not only meets regulatory requirements but also genuinely makes people smile. When you join the FrankieOne team, you're joining an energetic, hoodie-wearing, compliance tech-geek team that loves nothing more than solving big problems and dreaming big in the process. We move fast and fix things, because that's what it takes to help global companies do big things, fast.
This is a unique opportunity to be the first hire in FrankieOne's Marketing Department. As the Marketing Manager, you'll be tasked with setting up the marketing function from scratch. You won't just be driving the direction; you'll be laying the foundation for an entire department. This role allows for an unprecedented level of ownership and influence over FrankieOne's brand and marketing direction.
Our team continues to build enterprise-grade SaaS solutions that create huge value for our customers. Our product has created its own momentum and we need you to help harness and build on the reach across new channels and markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
Content and Copywriting
- Create and publish blogs, newsletters, presentations, and case studies
- Directly manage and update website content, from basic updates to content optimisation
- Develop and run organic and paid campaigns across multiple social media channels
- Analyse performance metrics to adjust campaigns in real-time
- Develop brand guidelines, and ensure they are consistently applied across all marketing materials
- Directly involve yourself in the creative development process
- Design, implement, and manage lead generation campaigns
- Handle SEO activities, including keyword research and content optimisation
- Plan and execute industry events, from trade shows to webinars, that align with FrankieOne's marketing goals
- Set up and directly manage our Hubspot CRM for optimal data management and campaign execution
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all marketing activities, making real-time adjustments based on data analytics
- Draft press releases, pitch to journalists, and prepare executives for media interactions
- Actively engage with industry journalists and key influencers
- Design and implement co-marketing activities, create promotional materials, and directly manage relationships with our major clients and partners like Afterpay, AWS, and Westpac
Our benefits & ways of working
Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
Hybrid Working: We come together 3 days a week so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed) & flexible public holidays.
Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!