Product Marketing Manager
At FrankieOne, we are on a mission to redefine identity verification and fraud prevention across the world. Serving an expansive client base across 120 countries in a multitude of sectors—from banks and fintechs to gaming and beyond—we provide best-in-class onboarding and fraud detection solutions. Our diverse and impressive clientele includes industry heavyweights like Shopify, Westpac, AfterPay, and Binance, as well as the fastest-growing fintechs. With approximately $50 million in funding from the world's largest VCs, including AirTree in Australia and GreyCroft in the US, we've solidified our position as a trusted global leader.
But what really sets us apart is our dedication to the mission. We are fiercely committed to protecting customers and minimising their exposure to risk. We strive to provide a trusted, scalable experience that not only meets regulatory requirements but also genuinely makes people smile. When you join the FrankieOne team, you're joining an energetic, hoodie-wearing, compliance tech-geek team that loves nothing more than solving big problems and dreaming big in the process. We move fast and fix things, because that's what it takes to help global companies do big things, fast.
Are You the Pioneer We've Been Waiting For?
Be the trailblazer as the inaugural Product Marketing Manager at FrankieOne. You're not just filling a role; you're defining it. Directly reporting to the VP of Revenue, you'll be the mastermind aligning our groundbreaking technology with market needs on a global scale.
- Your Track Record: Minimum of 5 years in product marketing or sales enablement, ideally within fast-growth organisations. Additional marketing or professional experience is a cherry on top.
- Your Passion: A die-hard fan of B2B tech? You're our kind of people. Bonus points if you're from the financial services or fintech sectors.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept:
- Be the Tech Whisperer: Dive into our tech, find what makes it tick, and bring those unique selling points into the spotlight.
- Craft the Message: Build crystal-clear, high-impact marketing materials that get to the heart of customer benefits.
- Demand Generation: Know how to position us so well that the market can't help but take notice.
- Speed Up the Sales: Equip our sales force with killer tools that make closing deals a breeze.
- Master the Message: Frame FrankieOne's value proposition in terms that resonate with B2B buyers.
- Customer Insight Guru: Use your deep understanding of customer needs to sequence out high-impact marketing communications.
- Be the Documentation Dynamo: Work hand-in-hand with the product team to create essential guides and technical materials.
- Strategize for Success: Drive strategies aimed at upselling and cross-selling through savvy content use.
- Go-to-Market Maverick: Lead the charge when we roll out new features, ensuring a smooth and impactful launch.
- Content Creator: Alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and agencies, develop irresistible content ranging from whitepapers and blog posts to web copy.
- Research Wrangler: Team up with the product and design squads for key insights through customer interviews, win/loss analysis, and competitor mapping.
Our benefits & ways of working
Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
Hybrid Working: We come together 3 days a week so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed) & flexible public holidays.
Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!