Technical Business Analyst
At FrankieOne, we are on a mission to redefine identity verification and fraud prevention across the world. Serving an expansive client base across 120 countries in a multitude of sectors—from banks and fintechs to gaming and beyond—we provide best-in-class onboarding and fraud detection solutions. Our diverse and impressive clientele includes industry heavyweights like Shopify, Westpac, AfterPay, and Binance, as well as the fastest-growing fintechs. With approximately $50 million in funding from the world's largest VCs, including AirTree in Australia and GreyCroft in the US, we've solidified our position as a trusted global leader.
But what really sets us apart is our dedication to the mission. We are fiercely committed to protecting customers and minimising their exposure to risk. We strive to provide a trusted, scalable experience that not only meets regulatory requirements but also genuinely makes people smile. When you join the FrankieOne team, you're joining an energetic, hoodie-wearing, compliance tech-geek team that loves nothing more than solving big problems and dreaming big in the process. We move fast and fix things, because that's what it takes to help global companies do big things, fast.
Our business is growing and changing daily. We have developed a powerful set of solutions that our customers love. To ensure we continue to deliver best practice and wow our customers we must listen to them and continue to deliver products that rock their world! For this reason, your role as BA is important to the team's success. Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst, you will enable the delivery of outstanding customer solutions that continue to solve business problems in the KYC, KYB and Fraud prevention space.
You will work closely with customers, product management and the development teams to create customer stories that allow us to design solutions that solve real problems effectively.
Your ticket to success:
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
- You help improve the customer experience, and building an understanding of our customers.
- You work with internal product and delivery teams to ensure the right customer problems are front and centre.
- You create compelling user stories that support our teams building the right things for improvements and growth.
- Lead discovery and scoping sessions and interviews to determine IT requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical stories and features.
- Support business Change Management activities.
- Develop and implement inspection activities, the detection, and resolution of problems.
- Work with Engineering to ensure requirements have been met and features are delivered to the right level of quality.
- Build a deep functional and technical understanding of our products and leverage that knowledge when building new solutions
In a previous life you have:
- 4 + years of experience in business / technical analysis and design, within financial services or SaaS.
- Start up experience
- Worked within cross-functional teams
- Experience of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience solutioning REST interfaces along with implementing complex integrations
- Supported leading end-to-end delivery of features from analysis to production
- Built knowledge of software development processes, procedures, limitations, and challenges
- Exposure to complementary skills in development or QA
Our benefits & ways of working
Pick your own tech. We want you to be comfortable with your technology. That's why every employee is given an allowance to purchase the technology they want. Team PC or Team Mac, we won't judge!
Ongoing Development Opportunities. We pride ourselves on our culture of continuous development and learning.
Hybrid Working: We come together 3 days a week so we can maintain our vibrant office culture. Part of the Stone & Chalk startup ecosystem, our offices come with a LOT of perks and community events including weekly breakfast, fortnightly 'Chalk Chills' drinks and 'Sweet Spot'.
Enhanced Parental Leave. We offer up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary (with the option to swap in if needed) & flexible public holidays.
Team Building & Social Events. Trivia or board game fan? We have you covered. We run regular team building and social events to maximise collaboration across teams.
MERCH: On starting, you will receive a coveted Frankie hoody and t-shirt.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to our success here at FrankieOne. We welcome and value all religions, national origins, gender identity or expressions, sexual orientation, marital status, age profiles, and those with specific needs. We are also aware that women and other marginalised people may only apply if they tick every box. However, even if you don't meet every single point on our job description, as long as you meet any essential criteria, and are motivated and curious to learn then please get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and take it from there!