People Operations Specialist
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive.
As a key player in our People team, you'll be at the forefront of enhancing employee experiences, streamlining processes, and leveraging people data to make more impactful decisions.
What It Takes to Thrive:
- HR Know-How: Utilise your HR and employee relations knowledge to provide accurate guidance and support.
- Clear Communication: Engage effectively through articulate verbal and written communication, ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Relationship Building: Create positive connections with employees, handling sensitive matters confidentially and empathetically.
- Problem Solver: Apply analytical thinking to identify and implement effective solutions, continuously improving the employee experience.
- Adaptability: Navigate a dynamic, geographically diverse environment with ease, embracing new approaches to meet evolving employee needs.
- Organisational Insight: Understand our company's culture, values, and strategies to align HR initiatives with organisational goals.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Utilise HR data and analytics to draw insights, make informed decisions, and measure the impact of HR initiatives.
Your Impactful Contributions:
- Expert Guidance: Provide comprehensive support to employees, offering generalist advice and assistance on people-related matters.
- Streamlined Operations: Enhance communication of people operations processes, policies, and initiatives, promoting a self-service approach.
- Employee Experience Optimisation: Administer and improve organisation-wide people processes, such as onboarding, offboarding, performance cycles to enable our people to do their best work.
- System Efficiency: Optimise the configuration of people systems for increased efficiency and leverage people analytics.
- Insightful Analytics: Maintain accurate employee records and analyse people metrics to provide valuable insights and support for the people partnering team.
- Policy Management: Develop and maintain up-to-date policies aligned with legislation and organisational priorities.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience and implement initiatives for continuous improvement.
- 1-2 years' experience in an HR support or Generalist role
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and processes. Experience using HiBob, 15Five, Greenhouse and Culture Amp a plus.
- Exposure to employment law matters across Australia. Experience in a global workplace and in US employment law will be an advantage.
- Bias for action, sense of urgency, over-communication, and attention to detail are your superpowers.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours at times to support our employees in the US.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.