The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive.
Data at Go1
In Data Science, we thrive on creating personalized recommendations, pushing the boundaries of content generation, and utilizing data to enhance decision-making processes. Our models not only power the products our customers love but also elevate our internal operations. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and innovation, having introduced groundbreaking features using generative AI models. If you are ready to contribute to cutting-edge data science solutions and drive innovation, we invite you to join our team! Apply now and be a key player in shaping the future of our organization through the power of data.
What does a Data Scientist do every day at Go1?
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are explored, understood and considered when designing and building data
- Communicate complex technical information in an easy-to-understand way to keep stakeholders engaged and aligned to progress
- Design and deploy data science solutions in accordance with best principles to deliver high-quality and supportable services
- Work with engineering teams in design solutions that are maintainable, robust and resilient.
- Be a key enabler of a broader understanding of our business by contributing to shaping insights, analysis and communication throughout the wider organisation
What will make us excited about you:
- Proven commercial experience in data science, machine learning, or a related role.
- Significant experience using advanced SQL, preferably with Spark SQL, Athena, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Python within the data science space
- Demonstrated ability to clean, synthesize, transform, and manage data from various sources
- Deep understanding of machine learning models, experimental design, and model validation
- Experience applying advanced analytics to diverse business situations.
- Passionate about exploring and deriving insights from data.
- Resilient and adaptable to the iterative nature of data research projects.
- Proactive, taking the initiative to stay updated on new methodologies and techniques.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly work from home or transport reimbursement
- One time work from home office set up budget
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- PTO + Wellbeing days
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Family planning & parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.