Sales Account Executive SaaS, US
Sales Account Executive SaaS, US
HappyOrNot is a leading provider of SaaS-based customer experience management solutions. We help businesses across the globe to measure, monitor and improve their customer satisfaction levels in real-time. Our unique feedback management technology provides actionable insights to our clients, enabling them to enhance their customer experience and increase their revenue.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced SaaS B2B Sales Executive to join our team based in Florida. The position is hybrid with 2 to 3 days a week in the office. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving new business revenue growth by identifying new sales opportunities and closing deals with prospective clients. Specifically, you will have the responsibility of deeply understanding the prospects needs and pains, demonstrating how the HappyOrNot solution can solve those needs and pains, successfully presenting a business case that clearly shows an ROI, and closing the deal.
- Pipeline Generation and Lead Management: Develop and execute a sales strategy to generate a robust pipeline of qualified leads using various sources, including cold-calling, inbound leads, email campaigns, social media, and referrals. Efficiently manage leads through the sales cycle of 30-60 days, engage with prospects, address concerns, and close deals.
- Problem Identification and Needs Analysis: Conduct in-depth discovery sessions with prospective clients to identify their pain points and business challenges, and align HappyOrNot's solutions to their specific needs.
- Solution Presentation: Conduct engaging and persuasive product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the value proposition of our solutions to prospective clients.
- Negotiating and Trading: Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts, ensuring that all terms and conditions are favorable to both parties.
- Closing: Close deals and ensure that revenue targets are achieved, while also providing exceptional customer service to clients.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful SaaS B2B sales experience, with a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- Experience selling to C-level executives and decision-makers, with a deep understanding of their needs and pain points.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a focus on attention to detail.
- Experience leveraging Salesforce, Outreach.io, Zoominfo and LinkedIn Navigator
Why Join HappyOrNot?
At HappyOrNot, we are committed to providing our employees with a collaborative, supportive work environment. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary and uncapped commission, as well as a very generous comprehensive benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to work with a passionate team of professionals who are dedicated to making a positive impact on the world by improving customer experiences.
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented sales professional who is passionate about customer experience and is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this role.
HappyOrNot Americas Inc
HappyOrNot and the original 4 Smileys offer a simple way to engage your customers and track the pulse of their service experience through anonymous, relevant feedback for optimized customer experience and operations. With headquarters in Finland, offices in the U.S. and resellers spanning 135 countries, we provide valuable feedback for 4000 brands, including Elkjøp, Autogrill, Levi’s Stadium, and London Heathrow Airport. Visit happy-or-not.com.