Sales Development Representative
Welcome to HotDoc! 👋
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2012, HotDoc is Australia’s largest patient engagement platform with over 8 million app downloads in Australia.
The past 18 months have seen massive growth for our business, our team, and our community. We now work with over 21,000 practitioners around Australia, including GPs, Allied Health, Dental Practices, Specialists, and Optometrists. We’ve helped patients book over 9 million COVID-19 vaccinations (and counting)!
We have ambitious goals to improve the healthcare experience for everyone in Australia with exceptional patient journeys, and we’re looking for extraordinary individuals to help us get there.
What’s in it for you
You will be joining a team of hungry & enthusiastic sales professionals who are in the early stages of their sales career. Every day you will work together with your team mates to improve the delivery of our craft through live group calls where you can proactively learn and share ideas with each other.
What will you be doing?
Are you someone who loves to sell by telling stories, and has an insatiable drive for everything you do, or loves to be challenged?
You will be assigned a portfolio of new prospects to make outbound contact with. Your objective initially will be to proactively engage prospects in order to uncover pain points that can be used to educate them on the suite of HotDoc’s services now available for their practitioners. To deliver value and position HotDoc’s services correctly, you will need to be adept at discussing the merits of an owned marketing channel vs ongoing costs of paid channels which they may be already utilising.
We are open to applicants from anywhere in Australia to work in a remote capacity.
Melbourne applicants will be hybrid, working from our CBD office and home.
What you must have to apply for this role
- You enjoy finding and providing valuable information to others.
- You get energy from speaking with others.
- You have an engaging phone manner that can communicate complex information into simple, easy to understand real life examples.
- You are curious about how people make the decisions they do and are constantly on the lookout for how to make your current process better.
- You consider meticulous organisation as a key building block for your success.
- You constantly seek advice from those around you on how you could do better.
- You have the drive and passion to start a career in Sales.
- You are willing to progress and grow as an SDR over 18-24 months and learn what it takes to create an awesome career in Sales at HotDoc.
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate that
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You’re empathetic and care about doing right by others
- You can take ownership of problems and their solutions
- You’re prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
Our people are at the heart of HotDoc. We are an employee first company and recognise that we can’t provide a great patient experience, if we don’t look out for our employees.
- Remote & hybrid workers are all set up to work effectively from home.
- Hybrid workers can enjoy the flexibility to work from home and work from our Melbourne CBD Office.
- Access to our free Health & Wellbeing Program.
- Access to a generous L&D and book budget and free access to the Go1 platform.
- Parental leave program including 12 weeks paid primary caregiver pay & 6 weeks paid secondary caregiver pay.
- 3 x HotWeeks per year with company wide events & activities in the office for all remote and hybrid staff.
- Access to 8 EAP sessions per year through Uprise.
- Access to Career & Strengths coaching with our in-house L&D Coach.
- Dedicated Manager training & Leadership Coaching Program for developing leaders.
If you want to find out more about what it is like to work at HotDoc, check out our Instagram @hotdoconline.
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We celebrate diversity at HotDoc and we welcome all applications.
If you would like to find out more about how we celebrate diversity, please click https://practices.hotdoc.com.au/diversity-inclusion-belonging/