Welcome to HotDoc! 👋
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2012, HotDoc is Australia’s largest patient engagement platform with over 8 million app downloads in Australia.
The past 18 months have seen massive growth for our business, our team, and our community. We now work with over 21,000 practitioners around Australia, including GPs, Allied Health, Dental Practices, Specialists, and Optometrists. We’ve helped patients book over 9 million COVID-19 vaccinations (and counting)!
We have ambitious goals to improve the healthcare experience for everyone in Australia with exceptional patient journeys, and we’re looking for extraordinary individuals to help us get there.
What’s in it for you
We are looking for someone who genuinely cares about delivering a great customer experience.
You will work in an outgoing and supportive team who are supporting clinics and patients to get the most out of the HotDoc software. As part of the wider Customer Experience team, you will enable the best possible healthcare experience for our customers through being ‘customer obsessed’.
In this role, you will use your troubleshooting skills to dig into complex products and will have the ability to learn them from the inside out. You will also use your top notch communication skills to be able to explain product how-to’s, as well as complex issues to our clinics and patients.
This role is full time, fixed term for 12 months.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively solve customer support tickets over phone/email and smartly identify when to escalate an enquiry to another team.
- Educate and empower our customers to become better HotDoc users by being the genius behind our Support Pages and How-To guides.
- Report bugs and user experience issues to our Product Development Team.
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed expected targets around customer satisfaction and response time.
- Liaise with the Product Development Team by being the voice of our customer feedback and proposing new solutions.
What you must have to apply for this role
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service or Customer Support role, ideally involving an element of technical troubleshooting
- The ability to deal with a wide variety of customers or clients, adjusting how you convey information and ideas accordingly
- Experience cross-collaborating with other teams while working towards a common goal
- Experience using an email-based ticketing system such as Zendesk
- A natural and friendly phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate that
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You’re empathetic and care about doing right by others
- You can take ownership of problems and their solutions
- You’re prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
Our people are at the heart of HotDoc. We are an employee first company and recognise that we can’t provide a great patient experience, if we don’t put our employees above all else.
- All HotDoc staff enjoy the flexibility to work from home and work from our Melbourne HQ when required.
- Access to our progressive Health & Wellbeing Program
- Access to a generous Learning and Development Budget
- Parental leave benefits program including 12 weeks paid primary caregiver pay & 6 weeks paid secondary caregiver pay.
- Company wide events & activities at our HQ in Melbourne for all remote and hybrid staff to attend several times a year
- Private and confidential EAP program for all employees from day one
- Career and strengths coaching tailored specifically to every employee
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
HotDoc prides itself in being an inclusive and diverse workplace, in fact we celebrate it. If there are any alternative considerations you might require to perform this role or if there is anything we can do to assist you in the application process please let us know here we will do our best to make this a great process for you.
If you would like to find out more about how we celebrate diversity, please follow this link: https://practices.hotdoc.com.au/diversity-inclusion-belonging/