Account Manager - Marketplace
Kismet is seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven Account Manager to join our growing team. You will work
closely with the Senior BDR and SDR to develop Kismet Marketplace and the directly related product offering. As an AM, you will play a vital role in creating new business by closing sales opportunities and nurturing existing client accounts. You will carry out market research and develop advertising strategies to grow existing business and ensure continuous provision of leading technology solutions for the healthcare industry.
This is fully remote work, albeit you must be available to work during Australian business hours (AEST) and travel within Australia.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified prospects through collaboration with our SDR, industry directories and other inbound sources.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of the products and services offered by the employer and competitors, as well as staying
- informed about market conditions to ensure a competitive position within the industry.
- Plan and develop targeted advertising and marketing strategies, with a focus on industry relevant content that leads to inbound leads for the sales team.
- Digital marketing experience with various social media platforms.
- Visit existing and prospective client accounts to understand evolving requirements and ensure the Kismet product offering is a
- market leading solution.
- Develop and deliver product marketing proposals including product mix, pricing structure, branding and distribution channels.
- Recognise opportunities for creating advertising strategies focussed on up and cross selling existing clients to ensure they are aware of all relevant Kismet solutions.
- Create and maintain a structured marketing campaign to cater to all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Report on effectiveness of any existing and new campaigns within the Kismet marketing plan.
- Create budgets for Kismet marketing plan to ensure efficient use of allocated marketing funds.
- Hold tutorial calls to ensure relevant team members are educated on services and benefits of Kismet.
- Maintain weekly and monthly sales reports detailing tracking to KPI’s, wider sales team metrics and new opportunities created.
- Develop expense forecast for relevant events and business trips.
- Maintain previous expense reports for sales related events.
- 2+ years of previous advertising and marketing experience, preferably in the NDIS segment or wider healthcare sector. SaaS experience preferable.
- Proven ability to increase qualified lead generation through a mix of marketing channels.
- Proven market research and strategy development skills.
- Creative ability to develop and maintain content relevant to each lifecycle stage of a buyer.
- Ability to deliver presentations and hold meetings with C-Suite executives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented approach.
- Ability to travel as required for client visits.
- Founded in 2022 and with a small team of 20, you’ll have the opportunity to get in on the ‘ground floor’ of one of Australia’s fastest growing technology ventures, backed by local & international VCs.
- Chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others within the disability & aged care space.
- Dynamic, flexible and supportive work environment.
If you meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you.
We are Kismet, Australia’s best platform for finding & connecting with healthcare providers. We embrace change, move fast and value humility, and are constantly driven by our vision to help the lives of others.
You can expect an intense operating cadence, a strong team & support framework, as well as opportunities for learning and growth. Perfect for any individuals who have a background in start-ups and/or have a passion to learn about high-growth ventures.