Warehouse Team Leader (Outbound)
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Warehouse Team Leader (Outbound)
Pet Circle is Australia’s fastest growing pet eCommerce retailer. We service customers across all states within Australia to deliver their pet needs straight to their door!
We are looking for a two Warehouse Team Leaders for our Outbound team to join our rapidly growing distribution centre team in Crestmead, QLD. You will be dedicated to motivating your team to achieve daily targets, maintaining high standards of quality, and promoting a safe working environment.
The expected hours for these positions will be either 6am-2pm or 10am-6pm Monday to Friday and you will be based onsite in Crestmead, QLD.
What you'll be doing...
- Assist the Operations Manager in the overall running of the fulfillment centre
- Coach individuals to improve quality and output by frequently observing standards and providing team members with important feedback
- Motivating team members to achieve KPIs
- Evaluate team members performance and assist with performance assessment and development against KPI’s
- Leading by example ensuring all Work Health Safety (WHS) standards are the highest priority within your team
- Ensure all team members are following our standard operating procedures
- Provide team members with supervision and act as an escalation point for any issues that arise on shift
- Provide daily team briefings to facilitate the daily outcomes
- Complete end of shift reports accurately
- Execute end of day tasks such as housekeeping to ensure a smooth transition for the next shift
- Reporting and submitting documentation on all performance or safety related matters for managerial follow up
Your Ideal Skills and Experience...
- Experience in a similar team leader role in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with individuals and in cross-functional teams
- The ability to keep your finger on the pulse by supervising your team over a large work space, and always monitoring team's performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Safety focused with general knowledge of WHS policies and procedures
- High attention to detail and confidence to execute decisions
- Can do attitude, reliability, commitment and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Forklift License desirable
Pet Circle Benefits...
- 💰 Above Award pay
- 📣 Safety-first culture
- 🚗 Free parking onsite
- 🕒 Overtime and weekend work available
- 🐶 Staff discount on all of our pet products
- 🍔 Free weekly lunches
- 💥 Work with an amazing group of Operations Managers
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!
At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team are highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.