Night Parcel Sorter
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Night Parcel Sorter
Pet Circle is Australia’s fastest growing pet eCommerce retailer. We service customers across all states to deliver their pet needs straight to their door!
We are currently hiring for professional and reliable Parcel Sorters to join our growing team at our Bibra Lake fulfilment centre (6163). As a Parcel Sorter your role is critical to the success of our business where you will be challenged daily to improve areas of safety, efficiency and customer experience.
You will be part of a collaborative team working within an environment where you are given every opportunity to succeed and progress your career.
This will be a casual position with shifts Monday to Friday between 6:30pm and 10:30pm.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assisting with the processing of Parcels.
- Manually handling and sorting parcels to specific routes planned by our Fleet department.
- Operating and using load shifting equipment such as hand pallet devices and stackers.
- Working and standing on your feet for periods of time.
- Quality Assurance at all steps in the order distribution process.
- Can commit to 3 nights per week between Monday to Friday.
- Must have your own safety boots.
- You have a great memory, excellent attention to detail and can lift up to 20kgs of Parcels regularly.
- You are a reliable and collaborative team member.
- Safety is a non-negotiable for you and you are able to adhere to Safe Operating Procedures.
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Experience operating manual pallet jacks or stackers is advantageous but not mandatory.
Pet Circle Benefits…
- 💰 Above Award pay
- 📣 Safety-first culture
- 🚗 Free parking onsite
- 🐶 Staff discount on all of our pet products
- 🍔 Free weekly lunches
- 💥 Work with an amazing group of Supervisors and Managers
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!
At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team are highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.