NetSuite Power User
Eastern Creek NSW 2766, Australia · Goose Creek, SC, USA · Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy and spend more time together - and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that!
Over the past years, we’ve scaled to become one of Australia's Top 5 eCommerce companies and the No.1 player in the Online Pet industry. We will accelerate our growth as we continue on our mission to disrupt the way that pet parents discover and shop for the products they love.
The pet industry is booming (it’s a $15billion dollar industry!) and pets are holding bigger spaces in our hearts and homes than ever before. Online penetration of the pet industry is going to grow exponentially in the next 5 years. This is a unique opportunity in your career to be part of our exceptional growth story!
Founded and headquartered in Sydney, our team is now over 700 people strong and are based across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
As the NetSuite Power User you will play an important role in supporting our NetSuite ERP that serves as the financial system of record, a key tool for purchasing and holds Item Master Data for our extensive catalogue of nearly 20,000 SKUs. The NetSuite Power User will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our financial and inventory management systems, supporting up to 50 users including Financial Controllers, Category Managers, and Inventory Planning Managers. We are open to someone either full time or part time (at least 30 hours per week).
What you'll be doing
• Proactively identify, troubleshoot and triage issues within NetSuite to ensure uninterrupted system functionality.
• Investigate and modify SuiteScripts as needed to support and improve business processes.
• Investigate and resolve data discrepancies between NetSuite and other systems (such as Warehouse Management and Product Information Systems), working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure data accuracy.
• Make basic enhancements to NetSuite configurations and workflows to align with evolving business requirements.
• Provide expert-level support to up to 50 users, including Financial Controllers, Category Managers, and Inventory Planning Managers, addressing their NetSuite-related queries and issues.
• Maintain and update the Item Master Data in NetSuite, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information for the product catalogue, as well as being a bar raiser for data quality.
• Create and maintain documentation for NetSuite configurations, customisations, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and implement solutions that enhance NetSuite functionality.
• Conduct training sessions for end-users to maximise their efficiency and proficiency in using NetSuite.
• Liaise with our NetSuite implementation partner for any required enhancements or support.
• Administrate user access permissions, delegations of authority and other security measures within NetSuite.
• Develop and maintain a reporting framework of dashboards, reports and analytics within NetSuite.
Your Ideal Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in NetSuite including system administration, SuiteScript development, and customization.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues efficiently.
• Proficiency in data management and a keen eye for data accuracy and integrity.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
• A collaborative and adaptable team player who can work seamlessly within cross-functional teams.
• Ability to adapt to evolving business needs and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Capability to provide training to end-users and share knowledge effectively.
• Previous experience in a similar role within the e-commerce industry is a plus.A commitment to staying updated on NetSuite developments and industry best practices.
At Pet Circle we believe that collaboration and team connection is key for success. This is a hybrid role that will see you working 2 days a week from our Eastern Creek distribution centre and potentially 1 day from our CBD office. The remainder will be working from home.
We’re passionate about what we do and our love for pets is the centre of our why. Becoming a pawsome Pet Circler means you’re committed to help shape an entire industry - pretty exciting stuff! We’re a stable, innovative and low-ego group of people who relish challenges and aren’t afraid to do what’s right. Here’s what we stand for;
• We’re Better Together
• We operate with Humble Hearts and Hungry Minds
• We truly believe that Pets Matter; pets and pet parents always have a seat at our table
• We’re Instinctively Curious. Always
What else is in it for you?
• A focus on you and your development - think learning tools, stretch projects, focus groups, secondments and other internal mobility opportunities!
• We’re committed to flexibility and understand that it means different things to different people.
• Your wellbeing is non-negotiable. We seek to provide a collaborative, caring and safe environment, allowing you to present your full self each day.
• Pet Better with up to 50% employee discount, product sample giveaways and Pawrental leave.
• Join us on our animal welfare mission: we donate 10,000kg of pet food and supplies per month to pet shelters and support our communities through team charity volunteer days.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team is highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.