Head of Sales Operations
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As the Head of Sales Operations, you’ll lead our New and Existing Sales Operations teams who engage and convert customers to meet business and customer objectives.
Acquiring new customers directly and through partner referrals, refinancing and renewing loans, nurturing customers and cross-selling additional products is core to Prospa’s success. Our speed to contact and the quality of the experience we offer, is our winning advantage with customers.
What you will be doing
- Leadership and enablement of a diverse, motivated, and engaged sales operations team
- Facilitate a culture of safety, genuine care and resilience where everyone can be themselves
- Sales operations strategy and planning to meet business and customer performance goals
- Sales effectiveness to maximise effectiveness, opportunity and conversions across our acquisition channels and conversion of our existing customer portfolios
- Sales performance in achieving loan originations and settlement targets in line with Prospa’s target portfolio mix and risk appetite
- Quality and compliance, owning the end-to-end customer sales journey/ experience
- Maximise the human connections that matter and optimise the use of technology, processes and systems
- Sales, commercial and credit risk capability to handle deal escalations that drive the right customer and business outcomes
- Represent the Customer and Operations in broader business initiatives and partner effectively to ensure alignment with business and operations strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated sales and operations leadership experience
- Track record of delivering high performance sales and quality outcomes
- Exceptional leadership skills, with highly developed interpersonal and coaching skills
- Skilled in sales planning and process management
- Proven ability to understand strategic direction, the goals of the sales channel and support appropriate processes to facilitate the achievement of key business objectives
- A track record of using data to inform current performance and forecasting results
- Strong attention to detail, superior organisation skills, and adept at engaging stakeholders to drive forward decisions and outcomes
- Strong locus of control to drive high performance and results
- Exceptional communication skills
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!