At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
You'll support our Group Capital Management (GCM) team in managing the company’s liquidity, funding and capital requirements by supporting the management of our treasury and securitization across the group.
What you will be doing
- Monitoring and managing the organisation's internal/external relationships
- Trust manager responsibilities
- Daily cash and liquidity management
- Debt facilities management
- Team management
- Preparing management and board reports
- Supporting the day to day and month end process where necessary
- Support funder, investor and trustee data and information requirements and requests
- Coordinating processing and funding-related activities for the movement of loans and funds with the operations and finance teams
- Coordinating and supporting cash management requirements within each business unit and the corporate entity
- Supporting Treasury-related reporting and provide valuable insights for the management team as required
- Engaging with external counterparties including banks, rating agencies and trustees as required
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in assisting managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury including liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Strong understanding of securitisation and trust manager responsibilities
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting and software packages.
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!