Regional Director - LATAM
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Regional Director - LATAM
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
How you'll make an impact at Regrow
The Regional Director - LATAM will represent Regrow in expanding our presence in both Brazil and Argentina by growing our network, deepening existing relationships, and developing additional business opportunities in LATAM. The Global Sales team works internationally and cross-functionally to drive ecosystem partnerships to accelerate our growing business. Our ideal candidate will be energized by having a multi-faceted role of building and managing external relationships, cross-functional collaboration, educating stakeholders on modern sustainable ag practices, offering solutions for businesses to adopt these climate-smart practices in a scalable and repeatable way, and helping to accelerate the change in the agriculture industry. This is a combination of a Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Marketing rolled up into one position, your ability to be multifaceted is crucial to the success of the region.
What you will do
- This is not a managerial role but an individual who can expand Regrow’s global footprint with minimal supervision
- You will need to have a strong pulse on what’s happening in the region in terms of keeping up with both Brazil and Argentina’s Ministry of Agriculture and the landscape of Public-Private Partnership cooperatives that help further regenerative agriculture in LATAM
- Create champions for Regrow's products within the LATAM ag & food industry
- Deepen Regrow's customer relationships in the LATAM region
- Build long-term relationships by growing Regrow's network and business in the rapidly evolving ag sustainability market
- Identify and develop new opportunities for industry collaborations leveraging Regrow's updated solutions suite in LATAM
- Be the face of Regrow within the LATAM region by traveling to global conferences representing the importance of growth within the LATAM region
- Leverage Hubspot to map customer and partner contacts, opportunities and deals, and maintain Regrow's partner contact database
- Partner with Regrow’s Global Account team to expand global relationships with our customer base
- Create strategic account plans alongside Global Account team that are unified in approach and offer a consistent customer experience
- Work cross-functionally across the business with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support; convey feedback from the field to internal stakeholders
- Operate in the field as a representative of Regrow, meeting with current and prospective partners and attending industry events on Regrow's behalf
- Experience with pre and post sale customer relationships with agrifood stakeholders and/or CPG, big AgriFood customers
- Experience closing enterprise level deals in a sales or business development role in LATAM
- Experience in working in a sales role for both new logo account generation and account management of current customer engagements
- Experience with public speaking at tradeshows, conferences and plenaries
- A demonstrated values alignment with sustainability and regenerative agriculture
- Ability to research, uncover and digest market data to inform strategy and approach
- Ability to work autonomously to investigate and present solutions that solve complex problems quickly and effectively
- Proven motivational leadership skills, negotiation skills, and effective stakeholder management
- Empathy for varying cultural approaches to success and communication
- Exceptional internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter and excited about expanding into a new market with an agile rapidly-growing company
- Knowledge of when to act with conviction and when to seek direction from leadership
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.