Sr. Manager, Global Channel Partnerships & Strategy
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Sr. Manager, Global Channel Partnerships & Strategy
Location: Remote US or EU
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
How you'll make an impact at Regrow
Regrow is seeking a Senior Manager of Global Channel Partnerships and Strategy who will play a key role in shaping and executing the company’s global channel partnership strategy. You will report directly to the Head of Strategic Partnerships and will support the implementation of strategic partnerships across multiple partner segments and Regrow solutions.
As part of Regrow’s Strategic Partnerships team, you are responsible for helping to accelerate Regrow’s commercial priorities and driving our engagement strategy with channel and product partners to enhance our customer solutions. You will help to source and maintain long-term partner relationships while finding creative ways to drive mutual value from these relationships. The role is highly cross-functional and will require close collaboration across the company, offering significant exposure to Sales, Customer Success, Strategy, Policy, Product, Science, and Technology teams, among other functions.
What you will do
- Drive the strategy and execution of Regrow's strategic partnerships with key channel partner groups (e.g. project developers, agronomy partners, consulting firms, industry alliances, & more)
- Source and establish new strategic partnerships for Regrow across public and private sectors
- Craft joint value propositions and “better together” collaboration opportunities with partners
- Adapt key partnership agreements (e.g. MOUs, MSAs, LOIs, data sharing agreements) that structure channel partnerships and outline partnership goals to various partners and markets
- Grow and evolve existing partner relationships, bringing in cross-functional colleagues to support the delivery of partnership goals
- Evaluate and measure partner performance, driving strategic insights to guide Regrow’s direction
- Land your industry, scientific, policy and sector expertise to strengthen Regrow market positioning
- 3-5+ years experience in management consulting, venture capital/impact investing, and/or SaaS product partnership management
- 3-5+ years experience in the agricultural or sustainability industry
- Collaboration and the ability to work with channel partners and the Regrow GTM and product teams to identify and grow revenue opportunities
- Open communication and the ability to convey thoughts to build credibility and communicate the value of the product
- Perseverance and a refusal to give up, approaching everything you do with energy and drive
- An organized and logical approach to solving complex problems, with the ability to look beyond the obvious and understand root causes
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) and the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), able to learn new software quickly
What do we offer?
Great career development opportunities
Competitive compensation and equity
Global and flexible work environment
A humble and mission-driven culture
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.