Senior Product Designer - Enterprise Products
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Senior Product Designer - Enterprise Products
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth.
We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
As the Senior Product Designer for the enterprise-facing products in our resilient agriculture platform, you’d work on solutions that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. These include Sustainability Insights and the reports for our MRV product. The vision is to integrate these solutions into our customers’ workflow in monitoring progress and running MRV programs to hit their carbon, water and biodiversity goals.
This person would report to the VP of Product and their peer would be another product designer focused on the farmer-facing experience of our MRV product. This role is remote and will work closely with Regrowers and customers in the US, so will need to overlap with that time zone.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions
- Lead design reviews at various stages of the process by presenting wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements
- Customer / User Research
- Use insights from internal and external discovery interviews to understand user workflows, pain points and goals during the design process
- Measure the effectiveness of designs after release and iterate on both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- We are looking for any combination of the following:
- Designing dashboards that visualize geospatial data, trends and insights
- Designing B2B data products for Fortune 1000 customers (bonus for working with food companies like retailers, CPGs or agribusinesses in the supply chain)
- Working remotely at a startup, especially Series A, B or C
- Designing products that help companies report on and make progress towards their sustainability goals, especially greenhouse gas reductions
- Designing enterprise or farmer products in the agtech space, especially using remote sensing or scientific modeling technologies
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.