Lead Product Manager
The Martec is an AI-powered content cloud that helps organisations to engage with candidates and employees in a personalised, scalable way throughout the talent journey. The platform empowers organisations to create authentic, original content to support:
📲 Video content
✍🏻 Written blogs and articles
🤖 Augmented job ads
🦄 Recruiter Enablement
🎤 Employee Advocacy
The Martec is well resourced for rapid growth having recently raised $8m funding through Airtree and AS1 Growth Partners. This presents a newly created opportunity for a Lead Product Manager to join The Martec at the beginning of a growth journey, with the support and mentorship around them that will create a career defining role.
As Lead Product Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Own & communicate the roadmap (now/next/later) for your products.
- Sets the vision & aligns stakeholders across the organisation to ensure this is understood.
- Define what success looks like and then work with peers to outline the plan for success.
- Report and share insights on customers, experiments and the metrics that matter.
- Own and maintain the quality and security of the product areas that you and your team are responsible for, to deliver to the high standard our customer expects.
- Manage the product roadmap by capturing work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work to ensure your team is always working on the most impactful items.
- Build a deep understanding of the problems that we need to solve through research and regular interaction with customers to understand who they are, what they are trying to achieve and what they view as success.
- Monitoring the performance of your products in the market and working across the business to unlock growth opportunities.
- Providing strategic advisement on project development, project management and release planning
A bit about you:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Product Management experience
- Previous experience working in a start-up, being adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Clear and articulate communication skills, with an ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Strong product management craft
- Providing thought leadership on project execution, approaches to domain problems, and/or technology & architectural concepts.
- Understand the value of both quantitative and qualitative research as input to problem-solving and defining winning products. You're excited about tackling big opportunities and comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a passionate advocate for your product, authoring external content and representing the business in client discussions and industry forums
Bonus points if you have:
- SQL skills
- SaaS experience
- Experience managing or mentoring a team
What we offer
- Salary of $150,000 to 200,000 + super + ESOP
- Hybrid work model
- Outlined career progression
- Private Health Insurance
- Exposure to international markets