Bicycle Mechanic (m/f/d) Workstudent / Werkstudent
At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >300 world class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses.
Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
Expect to join a high-performing team where you are trusted to make a direct impact on our business, our customers and our planet.
We are looking for a skilled Bicycle Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair our fleet of e-bikes. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality of Zoomo e-bikes. A Zoomo mechanic must have good manual dexterity and great attention to detail. You must be able to work in a team with various equipment and tools as well as follow all safety precautions. Frankfurt is our newest location, therefore we are looking for a motivated and self driven mechanic to help us set-up the best e-bike service possible.
- Assemble and inspect new Zoomo Bikes before adding them to the fleet.
- Inspect Zoomo bikes and run diagnostics to discover any functionality issues.
- You are the first contact person for the customer assigned to you and you are enjoying daily customer contact.
- Repairing and servicing of the e-bikes to the highest level of quality.
- Perform scheduled e-bike maintenance onsite and offsite.
- Keep logs of work and report on any issues
- Ensure that your work area is safe, clean & tidy.