Strategy & Data Analyst (unpaid internship)
At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >300 world class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses.
Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
Expect to join a high-performing team where you are trusted to make a direct impact on our business, our customers and our planet.
We are looking for a Strategy & Analytics Analyst to help bring Zoomo to the next level. Reporting to the Global Strategy & Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Operations & Finance teams can actively track and execute on their objectives by providing actionable insights.
We are looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running in an international, fast-paced environment. You are a self-professed data guru who is looking to put their skills to the test in a super formative experience.
This is a student internship. We will only accept applications from students part of a current UK-based further or higher education course.
- Actively contribute to building a strong data-driven culture
- Lead ad hoc analyses and reports to support Operations & Finance Teams across all our markets
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor primary KPIs across the business
- Ensure data integrity and provide support on created dashboards
- Structure, normalize and unify data from multiple sources
- Automate data acquisition and processing processes
- Participate in gathering internal needs, in terms of reporting and dashboards