Sales Leader - Asia
Sales & Business Development
Asia · Remote
Posted on Friday, December 29, 2023
Introduction to the Role
We are looking for an Asia sales leader in our 10 years+ global video creation tech organization, reporting to our CEO, where you’ll be a key player in the senior leadership team.
We’ve had a founder lead senior sales leadership for some time, and while that founder is still in a key senior growth role, we are looking for an outstanding and experienced executive to lead with operational excellence and strategic execution within Asia.
You will be leading a team of 4 account managers and business development managers in Asia.
You will also be supported by a marketing team of 2 to 3 including a marketing manager, a revenue operations manager and an outbound sales campaign manager, who are highly proficient in marketing and sales tech stack development and automation for lead generation and customer expansion.
You will lead from the back through data-driven management and operational cadence, and lead from the front developing a strong and successful team culture and relationships and using your experience in helping to increase conversion at every stage of the funnel.
This team will grow in line with revenue performance, we operate in a near uncapped market, it’s all about execution.
We’ve got a highly motivated team and leadership, many of whom together have successfully shaped the company through high growth and significant challenges and back into growth. It’s a powerful capability we all aim to leverage with the right Asia Sales Leader.
What You'll Love Doing
- Own GTM strategy & Playbook: Refine and ensure optimal market positioning, target market focus and build the playbook and systems to drive high levels of operational performance.
- Build and Drive Integrated Growth System: Drive the marketing and sales mix from marketing messaging and top of funnel through to new customer conversion and customer expansion with high level of data, marketing and sales automation.
- Scale Enterprise Sales: Lift the standards of the Enterprise Sales capability and organization and get it scaling, systematically expanding through; industries, use cases, niches, geographies and team.
- Customer Love & Retention: Develop and constantly optimize a world class customer experience that helps unlock the near limitless potential of our elite customer base of the world’s biggest companies.
- Secure Bigger Deals: Develop the formula to unlock the winning of more 7 figure and multi-year contracts from the world’s biggest companies.
- Scale & Lead the Team: Expand and coach a highly skilled, diverse and effective team. Lead the team and company through clarity of direction, focused execution and team effort.
- Deliver the Numbers: Take responsibility for accurate forecasting, deliver on or above the company’s revenue forecast, and deliver the key success metrics that drive sustainable revenue and growth.
- Unlock New Growth Vectors / Achieve Break-out Growth: Research, define and launch new market segments (Geography, Industry Expansion). Develop GTM strategies, Successfully launch and guide strategies to optimize retention, monetisation and growth.
- Be a great cross-functional partner: We operate as one global team, and you are a key leader within the organisation.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of successful revenue/sales leadership with experience scaling and managing all aspects of the P&L
- Demonstrated leadership success in a high growth startup/scaleup (90 Seconds is currently at the Series B+ / Pre-IPO stage), ideally into $20M Rev +
- Ability to build the system, not just administer the system
- Ability to interact and be effective at C-level of major international corporates, as well as manage a team to navigate complex interdependent relationships with major strategic partners
- Executive-level, charismatic presence with the ability to establish relationships with key partners, influencers and decision-makers
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Ability to coach, grow and influence others in a highly fast paced and diverse environment in terms of organisation culture, experience and seniority
- Proactive approach to management with proven ability to build successful teams
- Get stuff done attitude with the necessary drive and work ethic to maintain our high velocity as the company grows
- Strong analytical skills, able to explain and support decisions with data, including , conducting scenario and sensitivity analysis, and reporting against models
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines